The advanced dashboard allows you to extract data from your account whenever you need.
Viewing advanced data about your team
- Click on "Resources" on the bar above and then on "Dashboards" to access the advanced dashboard.
You have the possibility to have several dashboards.
- To create a new dashboard, click on .
- Then choose the type of dashboard you want to display. You have the option of "graph" and "report" (use to extract data).
- Name your dashboard.
You can choose the personal or shared view of your dashboard.
Extracting bulk data from your account
Let's say that you want to extract at once all answers submitted by your contacts through one of your workflow forms.
To extract data, you must choose the "report" type when creating your dashboard.
- First create your dashboard.
- Then click on view to define the data you want to export.
Here are the items you can customize and then download as a report:
- Specify how you would like to receive your report :
- Add filters to limit the data that's collected
- Application process: select the desired process
- Application owner: the person responsible.
- Application status: Not started, in progress, pre-validation, received, pre-approved, closed.
- Application source: console, API, portal, embedded, external member.
- Application progress: set the progress in your folder before.
- Application external member: select the external member.
- Application tags: use the tags already created.
- Enter a timeframe
You can choose a specific period. You can find the details of this field by clicking here.
- Select the fields you want to export
To select form fields, add the "Application process" filter and choose the desired process.
- Set up an automatic email notification
If you check the automatic reception box you can define the frequency of report reception and choose the contacts to copy.