Understanding the stakeholder duplicate
In the example below, the same group of documents is required for affiliates, which may be several people. The duplicate stakeholder feature will allow us to create loops and manage these different people easily.
Step 1. Create your stakeholder role
- Go to your process and create a stakeholder role like you'd normally do
- Assign the group of steps that must be completed by this stakeholder role (Eg. Affiliate)
Step 2. Create a duplicate stakeholder
While working on a live application, your stakeholder may let you know who are the other people that have the same role as theirs.
Eg. Affiliate #1 tells you who are the other 2 affiliates
- Go into your live application
- From the sidebar click on Stakeholders then on the copy icon to create access for the second affiliate
- Select the number of duplicates and verify access rights
You've just duplicated the affiliate access for 2 more people whom you can invite to join the live application under these 2 new roles.
📌 Step options for duplicate stakeholders
No access: means that duplicate stakeholder won't see this
Duplicate: means that you'll create a new line item for this step
Shared: means that new stakeholder(s) will see the line item as the first stakeholder
Shared (Split): means that new stakeholder(s) will see the line item as the first stakeholder. However they will only see their own files. File requests only.